The F60S Jumbo Partition is a very high, robust 1 hour fire rated / acoustic wall partitioning solution for the commercial and industrial markets throughout the United Kingdom and selected International locations. These jumbo stud partitions, made from Fermacell fibreboards, are produced using ordinary materials in an extraordinary way. Recycled gypsum, recycled cellulose fibres from post consumer waste paper and recycled water are combined to form a homogenous mass, which is then formed into a dense sheet material.
- Max Build Height = 26m
- 1 hour fire rated partitions
- Acoustic Rating = from 54dB to 59dB
- Finishes: Smooth or Industrial (both can be painted)
- Cladding Material = Robust Performance Board
- Robustness = Severe Duty
- U-values = from 0.4 to 0.18W/m2k
- No need for plywood backing
- Alternative to block work wall
- Foundations = N/A (concrete slab only)
- Hot Rolled Steel = Requirements N/A
- 20 year warranty supported by Fermacell
Choice of Industrial, Smooth or Smooth painted finishes, click on the image below to see the difference.