The F180S Jumbo Partition is a very high, robust 180 minutes fire rated / acoustic wall partitioning solution for the commercial and industrial markets throughout the United Kingdom and selected International locations. These jumbo stud partitions made from Fermacell fibreboards produced by using ordinary materials in an extraordinary way. Recycled gypsum, recycled cellulose fibres from post consumer waste paper and recycled water are combined to form a homogenous mass, which is then formed into a dense sheet material.
- Max Build Height = 26m
- 180 minutes fire rated partitions
- Acoustic Rating = from 68dB to 72dB
- Finishes: Smooth or Industrial (both can be painted)
- Cladding Material = Robust Performance Board
- Robustness = Severe Duty ++
- U-values = from 0.4 to 0.18W/m2k
- No need for plywood backing
- Alternative to block work wall
- Foundations = N/A (concrete slab only)
- Hot Rolled Steel = Requirements N/A
- 20 year warranty supported by Fermacell
Choice of Industrial, Smooth or Smooth painted finishes, click on the image below to see the difference.